Wednesday 1 April 2009

Trip to Greece


No, I didn't actually go to Greece, but I did a task on planning a route from Dunstable to Kardamena however. This was more of the bigger tasks I had to do, I started off by using Google Maps to plan out the route (making some adjustments on where I'm passing through to make things interesting). Then, I wrote the names of the places I was going past from Dunstable to Kardamena, going past places like Paris, Innsbruck, etc.



This is the front cover for my task, at this point I've been getting used to using the 2007 versions of various Microsoft related software. I think its pretty eye-catching and it looks like it shows memories on where I've been (not literally).



Anyway, aside from the front cover, after putting down the locations, I then had to create a journal about my travels. I also had to do a Introduction to my trip, which car I'll travel in, and the Route Summary:






Lastly I had to do a photo album of all the locations I've had listed down:

Overall, I thought this was a pretty fun and enjoyable task despite having difficulties with location names and stuff. Definately proud of what I done for this, I even heard that the tutor is planning on putting this up on the boards along with others (fingers crossed for that!).

Business Stationery




A fancy little card, isn't it? It amazes me at times when I use the same old softwares but find something new to do with them, and this (obviously) being Powerpoint. This task was to create a business card of sorts, two different designs for each one, the green one was my first design and the other was my second.


Which one was more of my favorite? I found the second design more appealing. Not to mention that the art equipment logo is rather unique and fascinating, and that was just shaped out by some basic shape making tool.



No comments:

Post a Comment