Tuesday 31 March 2009

A little experiment


In the constant search for unique items for events, I decided to search the online shopping network Etsy. This place is cool and a bit quirky for handmade items at reasonable prices- the arsty and creative bunch flourish here. There is an extensive process to be a seller on Etsy and I find that each seller has been conscientious and really helpful when I have asked about custom work.

The experiment? Here are some items I found when I typed in "wedding" in the search box. Enjoy!



For the Star Wars crowd- you know you're out there! www.cufflinks.etsy.com


A dramatic headpiece from www.liaison.etsy.com


Beach ceremony anyone? www.svrdesigns.etsy.com


I can't decide of this is cute or just silly. Maybe both. www.thebrickkiln.etsy.com


Simple sweetness found at www.nakedpeggies.etsy.com


Ummm, for the deer hunters out there. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment