Monday 30 March 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my Stamping Blog ! I hope you enjoy looking at my creations and find something here to interest or inspire you!
I LOVE!! having visitors to my blog! So...if you are visiting- this is my "Guest Book"-please leave a message here to say Hi and let me know you stopped by!!
Don't be a stranger! It would be great to get to know you!!

Gina's Challenge



I haven't done a "Gina's Challenge" in a while but this one appealed to me for some reason. Gina not only gave us this sketch but she also stipulated that the colours to be used were Choc Chip/Whisper White/Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink. These colours are apparently the colour scheme of the new house that Gina is building- very elegant!


Well I know the photo didn't turn out that great but these are the colours I used. The base card is Choc Chip and the "scallops" Close to Cocoa.The DSP panel is Afternoon Tea (retired) and the stamp set Oh So Lovely (also retired -Hostess) (Sorry I haven't got much new stuff yet ! )The pink if you can see it is behind the flower image and the sentiment. The sentiment is from a new stamp set-"Fresh Cuts" I could not quite manage the spots/pattern on the base card-I did try but I'm a "Clean and Simple" kind of stamper and it just looked too fussy for my liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment